Rise Again Outreach is a Christian faith-centered organization. We were established in July 2007 and we are a tax exempt charitable organization under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3). Our method of operating for all of our activities is inspired by the ministry of Jesus, who was sent by God into the world “…not to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him” (John 3:16-17)
Statement of Faith
Adopted by Corporate Resolution on August 10, 2007:
The following doctrinal statement is the basic spiritual foundation for this ministry, and the same shall not be amended or deleted, except by vote or written consent of all the Board of Directors of Rise Again Outreach, Inc.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both believers and unbelievers. That believers are saved unto the resurrection of life and that unbelievers enter immediately into eternal, conscious separation from the Lord.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to make disciples of all people.
Rise Again Outreach Fast Facts
- Number of volunteers working each month: 90-120
- Mobile Mission monthly average served: 450
- Aftercare Ex-Offenders being assisted at any given time: 12-24
- Number of operating/ministry locations: 11
- Operating in 5 towns
- RAO Fleet: 2 Mobile Mission Buses & 2 Box Trucks
Pastor John White, Chairman
Robert Magan, President
Vickie Phillips, CPA, Treasurer
Deborah Jordan, Secretary
William Pelletier, Chaplain
Lisa Combs-Fortier, Director
Pastor David M. Shaw
Robert Magan, President
Marjorie Johns, Mobile Mission Director
John LaCourse, Healing Ministries Director
Vickie Phillips, CPA, Financial Officer
Christine McPhail, Office Manager
Han Hamel, Social Media Director
Monday through Friday from 10 to noon
Or call for an appointment 1-800-266-5017 x706